The results of our organisational wellbeing survey conducted earlier this year found that 1 in 4 organisations are now looking to provide financial wellbeing training to employees. The impact of the global pandemic not only affected our day-to-day lives, it has many of us thinking more about our financial futures.
Even before the pandemic, The Money and Mental Health Policy Institute reported that 67% of employees with financial difficulties reported at least one sign of poor mental health and that financial difficulty is both a common cause and consequence of mental health problems.
What is Financial Wellbeing?
Financial Wellbeing is understanding your relationship with money so that you can manage this in a way that increases happiness and confidence, rather than create stress and anxiety. It can impact our mental health regardless of our income level.
Our new Financial Wellbeing webinar
We are very happy to announce the launch of our new financial wellbeing webinar delivered by our associate Alistair Clamp. Alistair is an Independent Chartered Financial Adviser and a member of the Initiative for Financial Wellbeing, which exists to help people understand their relationship with money to become happier, not just wealthier.
This free webinar is for you to evaluate whether this session will be valuable to your teams. In this 60-minute webinar, we will explore:
- Where financial wellbeing fits within overall wellbeing and how controlling it can improve our happiness and reduce anxiety
- The 5 pillars of financial wellbeing
- Control of our daily finances
- Ability to cope with financial shocks
- Clarity and security for those we leave behind
- Financial options in life
- Clear path to identifiable objective
- Creating your own financial plan and how to execute it